Monday, May 11, 2009

Featured Etsy Seller: Sugar Village

Please check out this adorable shop on Etsy! You can click the banner below to get to the Etsy shop. This is art that would look wonderful adorning the walls of a baby or child's room! Very cheery and whimsical. There are options for both boys' and girls' rooms!










I recently purchased two sets of cards and they are adorable even for me, a grown up, to use! They sets are only $5 each, so check it out. There is also a sale section with original paintings for $8! I just wanted to promote this shop because it's too cute and needs more sales! Happy looking.

2 comments:

considerthelillies said...

I saw the cards Christina purchased and they really are beautiful!

Nancy said...

Thank you so much for featuring me :) I'm glad you liked the cards, I really need to work on new designs