Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Update from my mother: Consider the Lillies

My mom is in the process of finishing some projects. I asked her to email me pictures so I could write an update here. I think these are so cute!! I think many people will love these items. There are a few steps left to the projects, so make sure you check out the final products in her shop soon!




The top items are wall decor, the other items will be pins or pendants or other items. These are mixed media items, with vintage pictures made to look antiqued by a process my mom did to them. She coated them with modge podge mixed with color to make them look gracefully aged. I can't wait until she has these all listed!

Look out for these new items to be listed in the near future!

Pay a visit to my mom's shop:
http://considerthelillies.etsy.com


Current items for sale there~Earrings, rings, pendants, necklaces, art prints, and brooches.

2 comments:

Stela said...

I love the wall arts and pendents!

erinberry said...

Very pretty! Nice color combinations.