Saturday, November 8, 2008

Consider the Coffee!

As I mentioned in the description above *points to top of blog*, I came up with this name by combining my and my mom's etsy shop names. A lot of coffee names were gone, so this worked out good.

And, it is IMPORTANT to consider the coffee when buying a cup. LOL. You don't want a nasty, weak cup of coffee. Weak coffee is the worst, as nothing can help it improve. If you are desperate for whatever caffeine might be in it, you drink it down out of desperation. Nothing sastifies like a good cup of coffee. If a little strong, adding half and half helps it. A strong cup of coffee can be fixed.

A Dunkin Donuts close to my house used to have good tasting coffee, but over the years it has gotten weaker! Unfortunately I think it may be due to the large retirement community here, which always complains if the coffee is too strong. Argh! :)

3 comments:

Expressions By Devin said...

Coffee is awesome I just love coffee,I have a couple of coffee cards in my shop.Some places have the worst coffee starbucks is my fav.

Jan said...

I can't start my day without coffee!..Jan

KriskropMemories said...

I need to invest in Tim Hortons because all of my money goes there!!
A weak cup a coffee, really why bother, strong and black or I can't function.
Great blog!