Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Back home


We arrived back home last night from our Christmas trip to Alabama. Unfortunately my son is sick, poor little boy! He has been dealing with it since Christmas Eve. He had a fever. Now the fever is gone but he has a cough. I also feel like I am fighting some sinus issues. My mom came back with us for a visit so that is very nice! Me and Kavi won't have to be alone while dealing with the ickies.

I wanted to share one of my gifts, though I plan to share more of my Etsy purchased gifts that I received! I picked out this locket but my husband bought it for me on etsy from uniqueartpendants.etsy.com. I love it! It's a nice, large size too.

I hope to write more soon. Oh! If you want to see more pictures from our visit, you can visit my mom's blog where she recently uploaded some pictures. Consider the lillies

No comments: