Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer Weddings and Get Togethers

plus size pretty

I just discovered this website, http://www.bandlu.com, for very pretty plus size clothing! Let's face the facts. Most of us in the world are not skinny. It seems very hard sometimes to find cute clothing that goes into larger sizes. All of the clothing items above are from B&Lu.

I personally would enjoy wearing those to things like summer weddings(that aren't very very formal weddings) and special get togethers. They are all feminine in my opinion, even the dresses with the cute lock and key, and owl. Unfortunately I don't have any weddings to go to this summer, but if someone does and needed some new shopping ideas, I hope this could help.

Here are a few more items from B&Lu.




My mother wrote about Faith 21 recently on her blog, Forever 21's new line of extended sizes. Check it out here!

3 comments:

considerthelillies said...

wow, they look do pretty, I will have to check out the website!

:-) said...

And I thought I knew all the good plus size websites! These clothes are adorable!

Felix and Jayne said...

these are so pretty! now i want to go shopping.