Saturday, June 27, 2009

Creative Space

There are various things I want to get done today. We need to go out to a couple stores, and later today I am determined to sew!! I really like trying to come up with new pillow ideas, but I always feel like I don't have enough time to sew everything. When I put together jewelry pieces it makes much less of a mess. To sew I have to clear off the whole table and get out the sewing machine, iron fabric, stuff pillows, etc. It makes a much larger mess.

I guess this is when a room dedicated to making things would come in handy. I don't have a "studio" or entire room to use. I use about 1/2 of the back family room where our computer desk also is, and I use a round table we are supposed to eat dinner on(which we never do hehe). We switched some things around in the house and now I actually have a little more storage back here. But for it to be a real organized "make things" area, much more would need to be done. So I make do with what I can!

I am impressed and slightly jealous when people have pictures of where they make their items and it looks all cute and organized and specific. That will be me one day! Not my own room, but at least a more organized back area.

I leave you with these cute art prints I spotted recently from tabidesigns.

No comments: