Thursday, June 18, 2009

New Pretty Supplies; And my cutie

I got some new jewelry supplies in the mail today that I can't wait to figure out what to do with. Pretty little yellow Czech glass flowers, small peach flower cabochons, and some blue flower buttons.


I sold one of the IKEA fabric pillow covers yesterday, very exciting. The bird themed cover sold. I have enough of that fabric to make one more 16 x 16 pillow cover, with a little left over to possibly make a small finished pillow. I need to start cutting my newer fabrics as well.

Sometimes it just takes awhile to make them, with motherhood and such going on as well! :P
Here's my little cutie, Kavi, wearing our computer headphones recently. He loved walking around the house with them on.


And here he is walking around outside. You can see Norman the gnome behind him, in the mulch.


Well speaking(writing) of the little boy, he is waking up from his nap and crying so I have to go! :P

No comments: