Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Seeking: lace up boots!

I took that photo on my phone inside Forever 21 yesterday. I want those boots!! The problem? My feet are big and I have a hard time finding shoes that fit nicely. I wear between a size 10-11 (sigh). I frantically looked at the sizes of all the boots they had in the store and the biggest was a 9. I looked online and don't see these for sale.

I was at the mall with my mom, son, and a friend. After Forever 21, we visited several stores to look at their boots. I did find similar boots and tried on a pair in size 10 - they were too tight on the top of my foot. Ugh! Others were just too much money. So my goal is to find a pair of these style of boots that actually fit well. They have to be flat too. I can't handle a heel. It's a meaningless goal in the big picture of life (lol) but I hope I find them! Lucky size 7 feet women.

I know this is probably such a fad and by the time I find them, they won't be "in" anymore!! But anyway, here are some ways people style them...



And I would love to have this ENTIRE outfit below for the holidays!!I am going to go look on Etsy and other places to see what it would cost to duplicate it, in some way.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Love the boots!! We don't have many shops around here but I will be sure to check different places when I am out and about.