Monday, December 5, 2011

Cold fun

I have been busy! I realized it's been almost a week since I blogged. On Saturday, I went with my mom and sister to the craft bazaar in Birmingham that my mom sold at the past two years. With lots going on and us moving here this year, she decided not to rush to prep things and sell. So we just went as shoppers this year! And while there were some cute items, I only bought a bar of handmade soap. But it's lemon scented, and so fresh smelling. I love it.

Sunday evening we went to "Christmas at the Falls" at Noccalula Falls. Waterfall, TONS of Christmas lights, a very fun train ride, hot chocolate, popcorn, walking trails at night but all lit up, I think you get the idea. Magical!

I am loving the weather here. Some days are mildy cold and other days are colder. It's still nice no matter what temperature. I really was just tired of sweating for so much of every year in Florida! It's been beautiful here since we moved. It's hard to believe Fall will be over soon and winter will start. Almost every tree that was full of bright colored leaves is now bare. I get to see seasons!

A little cold weather fashion inspiration:


1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

Christina, I'm sorry to be so late in my response. I really thought I had commented before. At any rate, I love your outfits and sense of style. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary