Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Getting ready!



I hope to possibly post while away at least a couple of times because we will have internet access. But today will be my last real post for now! We have to finish getting everything ready for the trip. :) I feel like I will miss out on a lot of internet things while away! I will be gone almost 3 weeks. That sounds long to me. I will be having a wonderful time in India though, and will be busy I am sure! I hope to share an update after we are settled in there. If you read this sometime soon, feel free to say a prayer for our safe travels! It's a long, tiring trip to get there, and I could use all the prayers we can get. Thank you so much!

5 comments:

Fallon said...

Have lots of fun!

SewSweetStitches said...

Oh gosh I am so excited for you! When I was a teenager I had an obsession with the culture and fashion of India. I loved to give all my friends Mehndi henna tattoos, and when I got my first home it was all about saris and elephants!
I can't WAIT to see photos from your trip, and have a GREAT time!

considerthelillies said...

waaa! I will miss you sooooo! (I am her mom)

cabin + cub said...

Have a safe and fun trip. I hear wonderful things about India (have had many friends who went and loved it). Bon voyage!

ps. I am having a giveaway...come check it out!

Angela said...

Be safe and have fun!!! I'll pray for a safe trip.