Monday, March 8, 2010

Fashion Inspiration: Style & Smarts

I finally made a polyvore set myself again, here it is:
Smart&Stylish
Smart&Stylish by ChristinaD

I still don't have the patience or styling skills of some of the people on polyvore! I was thinking a grown up, but fun, smart style.

Here is some smart styling from flickr:
1. 3.2.10, 2. Frills and Fancy, 3. springtime sweetness, 4. September days

But wait, there's more!! After making my set above, I decided to do a search on polyvore for sets that included books. I "ooh" and "ahhh"-ed at so many!!

So here are more inspirations. Bookish, feminine, smart styles!


Stacks of Books

2 comments:

SewSweetStitches said...

I love the blue shoes you picked out!

thestoryofkat said...

i started polyvoring myself a couple months ago...it's so addictive!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1257625