Monday, April 19, 2010

More pictures

Leaving Tampa, heading to Newark, NJ! Top pic is Tampa Bay area.


Arriving to NJ, NYC in distance. Then leaving NJ on the huge plane.


In/around the building my inlaws live in


Some family


I don't really have any cool, ancient architecture pictures to share. Since our visiting India is mostly for seeing family, and because of the location, there isn't much sightseeing to do. I do miss that aspect. When I went to New Delhi in 2003 there was so much to see there and the Taj Mahal was only a few hours away too.

2 comments:

Tia Colleen said...

Yay! I'm loving your pictures!

thestoryofkat said...

we travel a lot to see family too and sometimes i get bummed because we're doing all this running around but not actually getting to travel to see the sites. it must be interesting to not just be a tourist though in such a far away place.

o and i hope your jet lag is doing alright!