Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Things are slow for me...

I have been dealing with a cold since last week, so I haven't really been able to make anything new lately. I am still making the sasquatch pillow and another bird pillow, but had to stop because I just need to rest and get over this cold. I stay at home with an almost one year old cutie boy, so it's easy to see why my energy has to be used for that instead of making stuff while I don't feel good. :)

My mom added another variety of headbands to her shop on etsy. I think they look very nice.
Deep red crocheted headband, and Sea and Sky headband, $7 each:


She takes custom requests as well so if there is a certain color someone wants, she can look in her yarn supplies and can make it a certain color if it's available. She also has cute earrings for sale, some would work perfectly for Valentine's day! Check out ConsidertheLillies

No comments: