Monday, January 19, 2009

Finishing some projects

After some delays, I am finally finishing up a couple projects that have been sitting around for two weeks due to my cold and some other personal issues(written about on my other blog).

I plan on listing a few items TODAY! Finally. I'm on the last stage of two pillows, one being the Sasquatch pillow, the other being another bird accented pillow. I also plan on listing a romantic rose necklace, and possible something else.

I really need to better organize the space that I make stuff in. My necklace making things are under control in a tidy plastic organizer, but fabric and sewing things are not very organized and it's driving me crazy. I need to do MAJOR rearranging and finding places hidden away for all different things that are here and there around the room.

No comments: