Thursday, December 4, 2008

More scarflette talk...

Me and my mom had a mini "photo shoot" yesterday with her scarves/cowls. I say this totally jokingly! ;) She wanted to get natural lighting in pictures because it shows the truest color, and so I was to be in the pictures. Well I had to help my mom out, ya know. I usually charge more for my modeling services, but I just charged her nothing since she's my mom. Again, I am kidding!!! I am no model, lol. I am everyday people. Well, so that can help the common people who want to buy a scarflette relate to me, right? :P That's what I am going with, yeah. Sure.

I am impressed with her scarflettes and cowls in general, which is why I keep talking about them. I think they are so cute. She is going to make me one for Christmas. But I will hardly get to use it in Florida. :( Right now, visiting them in Alabama, I would get a lot of use out of it! I love these chilly days. We are chilly day deprived in Florida, which is why many people move there, but I don't like it! I don't want to freeze all winter, but I don't want to sweat during winter either! Florida has had some nicer weather recently but then it will go back into the 80s sometimes and even around Christmas. That just isn't good!!!I don't like a warm Christmas.

No comments: