Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hard to keep up

It's been hard for me to keep up with this blog lately. I just got home from being away on Saturday night so I am trying to catch up on things. Our Christmas tree isn't even up yet! :( 

I  hope we can put the tree up tonight. Usually it gets put up right after Thanksgiving.  I am so behind on a lot of things. I need to do tons of laundry and haven't fully unpacked from the trip yet!
I'd like to start some new projects also, but I need to get other things done first. 

My mom is still doing great in her shop! She added new headbands that are cute and cozy. I recently added some scrabble tile pendants. You get pieces from the game scrabble, and you make them into pendants! It's fun. I have them going for only $4 each for Christmas shopping. 

No comments: