Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Three weeks left. Birthdays and Baby Shower!

Technically, two weeks and six days until my scheduled c-section! I have been in nesting mode for weeks, even though the house is still not all put together nicely! I did organize closets that were overstuffed, decorated the baby's room, and put baby things away.

We also had our son's 5th birthday party at McWane Science Center the Sunday before last, and my baby shower was last Sunday! My husband's birthday is less than a week before Kavi's, so we had fun for that too.

As for my shower, my mom and sister (with some help from my dad) transformed their house into a cabin with a black bear/lumber jack theme for the shower! It was so cute!! They even asked the guests to wear plaid, so almost everyone did show up wearing plaid or flannel! It was so nice.









(with my sis)

1 comment:

Angela said...

So cute!! I love the "little cub" sign!