Tuesday, September 11, 2012

15 weeks

Well, tomorrow I will be 15 weeks pregnant! Sometimes I still find it surprising! Though I wanted this and we planned, I still think actually having a baby is a miracle. And the second pregnancy seems different so far compared to the first. This time, I have a child already to take care of so my thoughts are not as much all about my pregnancy. I'll think about getting Kavi ready for school(he started preschool!! Just 3 days a week part time), packing his lunch, and then think wow I'm pregnant!! My main issue has been fatigue. Supposedly I am going to feel less fatigued soon since I am in the 2nd trimester. We'll see about that.

So at 15 weeks, the baby is about the size of an orange!

Source: dreamstime.com via Mary on Pinterest

1 comment:

beka said...

oh my goodness! congrats, christina! that's soooo exciting! :) i'm so happy for you guys!