Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Forgot yesterday!

When I was writing the entry about the game, I totally forgot that my mom had also bought a Charley Harper children's item for my son!

An adorable ABC book, also on sale!! I don't remember the price.


After reading around online more about the game and other items that had Charley Harper's artwork, I realized there are a lot of fans that have known about him for a long time. I am not an art expert at all, so for me these are kind of new.

I don't know if I have mentioned on this blog before that I am married and have a son, who is turning 14 months old tomorrow! I talk about more "life in general topics" at my blog East Meets West that I have had for years. This blog I created for the artsy side of life, to concentrate more on these topics so that my life in general blog could stay about life more than making things.

3 comments:

elsie said...

just discovered your lovely blog on an etsy forum thread - love it and following it!! come on over and visit me sometime:

http://namaste-elsiee.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I like a mix of the two...it is always nice to learn something personal about someone you follow. Love the artist of the book and the game.

Christina said...

thanks, to the both of you!