Thursday, September 10, 2009

Vintage Thursday

Some fun vintage finds for this Thursday. Turquoise, teal, and reds with a cute white jacket! Links to the items on Etsy are below the picture. Again I love that the items fit right in with modern day life.
1.Vintage Revolution knit floral dress by BaysideBoutique 2.Green Bow Tie shoes from AandOgarcia 3.Fresh and Teal from lizzybrookes 4.Off white dress coat from BeckyDrolen

And now for the home! Click pictures below to see Etsy listing.
Sweet Little Owl Pair from powderedtoastgrrl $5

Set for 4 Melmac cups from thirteenleafhome $8

E O Brody milk glass bowl from thevintageholicfroc $10

I do plan on having another giveaway soon! I am still thinking up the details but will soon have more information. I would like it to incorporate a sewn item and a piece of jewelry.

Happy Thursday!! I hope you liked the finds!

No comments: